2020 Principal and Executives Conference 'Declutter'
Registrations now open for the 2020 Principals and Executives Conference in Perth.
1. remove unnecessary items from (an untidy or overcrowded place).
Life can me messy, leadership can be crowded and our current cultural context is tangled with uncertainty, confusion and pressure. We can begin to feel overwhelmed with all that is around us and all that is demanded of us. How does the Christian school leader respond to this?
At the 2020 Executive Leadership Conference, you are invited to gather with colleagues and friends to learn and grow together. The Lord calls us to “all of life” service that expands from our homes to our offices and everywhere in between.
What are the things and areas that need a “declutter” in your life that will bring you to more faithful service to Jesus?
What are the things in your school community that draw your school away, from your vision and mission?
What are the seemingly benign things that make leadership all the more difficult?
So here’s what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.
(Romans 12 from The Message)
As we join together with Jesus at the centre of all we do, we are blessed to have the following speakers share with us.
- Henry Contant – Fellow of the Van Lunen Center (USA) & former ED of Society of Christian Schools British Columbia
- Mark Sneddon – ED of the Institute for Civil Society
- Christopher Lewis – Chair of YMCA Australia
- Other speakers are still being finalised…
We are pleased at this conference to be running specific, focussed sessions for school Business Managers.
We look forward to seeing you in Perth in 2020.
Registration options are as follows:
- Single room: $1850 (3 nights accommodation Sun, Mon, Tues)
- Twin share: $1600
- No accommodation: $1100 (includes full conference attendance, dinners, and activities)
- Spouse: $400 (includes accommodation, breakfasts, conference dinners, Tuesday activity) [Please complete a single room registration for yourself, then a separate registration for your spouse]
|Event date||15-03-2020 6:00 pm|
|Event End Date||18-03-2020 2:00 pm|
|Cut off date||26-02-2020 5:00 pm|
|Location||Pan Pacific Hotel Perth|