Heathdale Christian College
Heathdale Christian College is a multi-denominational co-educational College in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, which has been partnering with parents for 37 years by providing excellent Christian Education. With two campuses and a combined enrolment base of approximately 1650 students from Kindergarten through to Year 12 (Werribee) and Prep to Year 6 (Melton), we continue to grow.
Successful applicants will be able to identify with the College’s Christian foundations, ethos and practice.
Heathdale Christian College has developed and implemented a Child Protection Policy as well as established a code of conduct for all employees, volunteers and contractors working with our students.
Heathdale Christian College is seeking a temporary part time payroll officer for the College.
- Temporary Part Time (5 days per fortnight)
- Opportunity to work in a caring and devoted work environment
- Work/life balance
This position will form part of our Finance team and will be responsible for the accurate maintenance, coordination and monitoring of our payroll system. The position will provide effective, efficient and timely payroll functions that meet the needs of the College.
We are looking for someone that has payroll experience and has the ability to complete the College’s fortnightly payroll process, ensuring all transactions are processed efficiently and correctly.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous payroll experience maintaining 200+ staff is preferred
- Payroll in a school environment is desirable
- High computer-based efficacy, especially expert knowledge of Excel, including short cut preferences and cell formatting.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillset
- Strong organisational skills
- Valid WWCC ‘E’ & Police Check
Position Closes: 5pm, Wednesday 28 August 2019
How to Apply:
To ensure success with your application, please submit:
- cover letter
- relevant application pack – includes position description and can be downloaded via our website: www.heathdale.vic.edu.au/employment/
Submit completed applications to:email@example.com
14 October 2019 12:00 am
03 9749 1522
28 August 2019 12:00 am
Werribee and Melton, VIC