Personal Assistant to the Deputy Principal - Maternity Leave Position
Tyndale Christian School
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and motivated persons to fulfill the temporary role of PA to the Deputy Principal within our school. This position reports directly to the Deputy Principal.
The PA to the Deputy Principal provides administrative support to the Deputy Principal and assists the Office Manager, Head of Middle and Senior School and Student Services as per the Deputy Principal’s instruction.
The successful applicant needs to:
- Be a Christian of Reformed persuasion, who is active in their own church and whole heartedly subscribes to the School’s Educational Creed as found on our website www.tyndale.edu.au under Our School, Educational Creed.
- Have qualifications in office or business administration
- Have previous office and data management system experience
- Have experience in working with and be a competent user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Have excellent letter writing and communication skills.
- Be able to multitask, have an attention to detail and be able to use initiative
- Have a can do attitude and a willingness to work as part of a team
- Have a warm, friendly and professional manner which represents the school well
As this person also assists with Student Services, a current Senior First Aid Certificate is desirable but not essential.
The anticipated commencement date is Monday, 23 September 2019.
Tyndale Christian School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will need to provide the new NSW Working with Children Check, and sign a Statutory Declaration under the oaths Act 1990 (NSW) under section 40A of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.
To apply for this position, please submit a Tyndale General Staff application form, which is available from the School Office or at www.tyndale.edu.au/our-school/employment-opportunities/.
Please also enclose a full CV and details of 3 confidential referees (minister, employer, and colleague) to:
The Principal, Tyndale Christian School, 58 Douglas Road, BLACKTOWN, NSW 2148
or email to email@example.com
For further information, please phone the Principal’s PA, Christopher Bussey on 02 8811 7800.
Closing date for applications Friday, 23 August 2019
23 September 2019 12:00 am
02 8811 7800
23 August 2019 12:00 am