Part Time Administrative Assistant
Rehoboth Christian College
Founded in 1959, Rehoboth Christian College has a rich heritage of providing distinctly Christian education and strives to glorify God at all times, and in all things. The College has a K – 6 campus at Wilson and K – 12 campus at Kenwick.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and experienced administrative assistant to join our well established and growing school community. We are seeking an office all-rounder, to work part-time within a collaborative and friendly team and, to provide timely administrative, clerical and reception services to our staff, parents and visitors of the College.
Role responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- smooth operation and management of the reception;
- coordination of college bus timetables;
- providing administrative support to the transport, grounds and maintenance, ICT and projects departments as required;
- coordinate the administration of the Instrumental Music Program;
- act as a first point of contact for staff, families and visitors;
- obtain quotes and place orders as directed by different departments;
- answer phone calls and direct inquires to relevant staff;
- collate and code invoices for authorisation and payment;
- receipt payments by families for fees and other miscellaneous payments; and
- other general office and clerical duties.
Desirable criteria for the successful candidate:
- be highly motivated and positive team player;
- possess strong administration skills;
- be highly organized and disciplined;
- have previous experience working in an administrative position within a school;
- demonstrate strong computer literacy skills;
- provide friendly service;
- excellent communication skills;
- possess an ability to build rapport quickly; and
- display a good work ethic.
Essential criteria for the successful candidate:
- be actively involved in a Protestant Christian Church
- be able to demonstrate an exemplary Christian lifestyle
- must hold or be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check; and
- must hold or be willing to obtain a Police Clearance Check.
- Flexible working hours and arrangement to suit a family life style
- Ongoing professional development options
- A rewarding, people focused workplace
- Parking available onsite
To apply please head to our website and complete the Non-Teaching Staff application form, write a cover letter that addresses the selection criteria, and include a comprehensive resume.
06 May 2019 12:00 am
Miss S Conradie
08 9452 1833
03 May 2019 12:00 am