Tyndale Christian School
Database Administrator (12 Months Parental Leave)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and committed and experienced professionals to fulfill the temporary, full time position of Database Administrator in our School. Applicants need to be Christians of Protestant/Evangelical persuasion, who are active in their own churches and whole heartedly subscribe to the School’s Educational Creed as found on our website www.tyndale.edu.au under Our School, Educational Creed.
This is a temporary full-time position working with the Business Manager and the Office Manager to administer the school’s database (PC School). This role is responsible for the development, performance, integrity and security of the school’s database and associated portals.
Essential and desirable experience and qualifications are:
- Degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification
- Proven working experience with databases
- Experience with reading and writing SQL queries / Crystal Reports
- Experience with PC School and / or SEQTA/SchoolBox or similar
- Experience with automating workflows and integrating data via form tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills when detailing with staff, students and parents in relation to the database or associated portals
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to think algorithmically
- High Level Office Administration Skills in particular using Word and Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A servant spirit who can work well in a team and under pressure at times
Tyndale Christian School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will need to provide the new NSW Working with Children Check, and sign a Statutory Declaration under the Oaths Act 1990 (NSW) under section 40A of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.
This position is classified as a Grade 4 Senior Administrative Assistant under the NSW Christian Schools General Staff Multi-Enterprise Agreement 2017-2019.
The anticipated commencement date is 24 June 2019.
Please enclose full CV and details of 3 confidential referees (minister, employer, and colleague) to:
The Principal, 58 Douglas Road, BLACKTOWN NSW 2148
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please phone our Office Manager, Narelle Little, on 02 8811 7800.
Closing date 3pm Monday, 6 May 2019
24 June 2019 12:00 am
02 8811 7800
06 May 2019 12:00 am