Covenant Christian School
COVENANT CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
For Commencement, January 2020
Covenant Christian School is a P-12 non-denominational Christian School of more than 920 students located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. Covenant’s mission is to assist parents in the nurture of their children, by providing a Christ-centred, biblically grounded, culturally engaging, and academically rigorous education to equip the children to live for God’s glory. We have staff and students who attend over 130 different churches around the area, from over 550 families.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced committed Christians for the position of Principal.
The successful applicant will report to the Board and will have:
- Suitable qualifications;
- Demonstrated leadership skills in an educational setting;
- High levels of organisational + staff management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically + to implement strategic management plans;
- Excellent pastoral care skills;
- Deep understanding of the distinctives of Christian Education;
- Well developed communication skills; and
- Proven conflict resolution skills and be above reproach.
The successful applicant will hold to a Reformed Evangelical theological perspective and subscribe to the School’s Summary Statement of Belief.
To obtain an information package please contact:
Resolve Consulting Group
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close – 7 APRIL 2019
01 January 2020 12:00 am
07 April 2019 12:00 am