Face to face workshop: Yes (6hrs)
Online course: Coming soon (4hrs)
This workshop/course guides teachers into implementing effective ICT integration and explores how the immersion by students in digital culture is shaping thier worldview.
This workshop/course guides teachers into implementing effective teaching strategies that integrate ICT into teaching and learning and explores the resources that are available. A framework for strategies to promote the safe, wise, and discerning use of ICT will also be explored. The workshop will explore how immersion by students in digital culture is shaping a worldview that is in many ways at odds with a worldview shaped by the Bible, and discuss how Christian school respond.
Participants will be able to:
- explore the role and intent of the ICT in the Australian Curriculum
- identify and define the current forms of ICT impacting education and schools
- critique the pedagogical effectiveness of various ICT platforms
- confidently embrace the SAMR model of ICT integration in effective pedagogy
- increase the effectiveness of curriculum through ICT integration
- understand the current predictions of the shape of education resulting from technological innovations
- appreciate the worldview shaping effects of ICT on culture and therefore students
- develop curriculum content that develops an awareness of the potential for ICT to draw humans away from shalom and humans flourishing as designed by God.
Target audience: All members of a Christian school community
Addressed standards: 2.6, 3.4, 4.5
ENROL NOW Individual enrolment for an online course
ENROL NOW Group enrolment for a workshop or online course
BOOK NOW Book a presenter for your school for the face to face workshop