Face to face workshop: Yes (6hrs)
Online course: Coming soon (4hrs)
This workshop/course will take a fresh look what bullying. It will encourage an emphasis on restoration, redirection, responsibility, rehabilitation, and resilience.
In this workshop participants will take a fresh, liberating look what is commonly called ‘bullying’. It will unpack the pathology of ‘power’ and ‘intent’ in a student’s world. It will encourage an emphasis on restoration, redirection, responsibility, rehabilitation, and a resilience that maps out a Christ-centered future for all involved.
Participants will be able to:
- understand the power differentials that occur within student relationships and with communities
- appreciate the impact of language in fuelling power differentials and a culture of bullying
- understand the principles of the Safe Schools Framework
- develop a model for building resilience in vulnerable students
- embrace the beauty and richness of restoration modelled by the Lord Jesus Christ
- appreciate the importance of a systemic, school-wide approach to addressing bullying.
Target audience: Teachers
Addressed standards: 4.3, 4.4, 7.3
ENROL NOW Individual enrolment for an online course
ENROL NOW Group enrolment for a workshop or online course
BOOK NOW Book a presenter for your school for the face to face workshop