Teaching and Learning Conference - Educating for Deeper Learning
The Educating for Deeper Learning Conference is for teaching and learning leaders across Australian Christian schools with a passion for authentic, faithful, and rigorous curriculum planning and classroom practice.
- A celebration of, and challenge towards, deeper learning
- An exploration of distinctive pedagogies and assessment
- An insight into Canadian teaching and learning
- A showcase of rich teaching and learning practice
- A review of Transformation by Design – The next step
- A gathering of teaching/learning and curriculum leaders
Following the release of Transformation by Design in 2016, Christian Education National presents a teaching and learning conference to assist in the vital work of designing and delivering authentic Christian education towards deeper learning. Its seeks to also establish a nationwide Christian education teaching and learning network and we invite you to be a part of it. This conference also assumes that participants have a biblical perspective and worldview framework and will seek to build off that in order to effect enthusiastic and engaged local practice.
Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to be invigorated as a Teaching and Learning leader in your school.
Plenary and Keynote Speakers Include:
- Justin Cook - Director of Learning - Ontario Alliance of Christian Schools
- Darryl deBoer - Director of Learning - Surrey Christian School
- Dr Rod Thompson - Pastor - Springwood Presbyterian Church
Click here for the conference program
|Event date||04-09-2017 5:00 pm|
|Event End Date||07-09-2017 12:30 pm|
|Cut off date||21-08-2017 4:00 pm|