2017 CEN NSW State Conference
Join us 20-21 July 2017 for the biennial CEN NSW/ACT State Conference @ Nepean Christian School. Share ideas and be inspired and equipped!
Day 1: 9.45am - 4.00pm
Conference dinner (optional) 6.30pm - 9.00pm
Day 2: 8.30am - 2.30pm
COST: $95ppn for the 2 day conference, and $40 for optional Conference dinner.
This state conference offers delegates the opportunity to choose from the following 2-day strands. Each strand will accrue 6 hours of NESA accredited Professional Development at Proficient level.
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT Community – Connection
- DIFFERENTIATION In the Zone: the Differentiated Classroom
- ENRICHMENT Potential to performance: Strategies for teaching High Potential Learners
- INNOVATIVE PEDAGOGY Can you REALLY engage every student?
- LEADERSHIP Equipping Future Principals and Executives
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE Certificate in Christian Education (Design)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE Certificate in Christian Practice (Inclusive Education)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE INTENSIVE EDE/EDL501 Worldview Assumptions in Education (for new students) EDE543 Reflective Teaching Practice (for existing students)
- PASTORAL CARE AND WELFARE Who Cares?
- STEM Learning as We Go!
Click here for a more detailed outline of the workshops.
ACCOMMODATION: For the event, we ask that delegates arrange their accommodation. Click here for a suggestion of some local options.
Please register as an individual or group below
|Event date||20-07-2017 9:45 am|
|Event End Date||21-07-2017 2:30 pm|
|Location||Nepean Christian School|