CEN NSW State Conference
Join us 20-21 July 2017 for the biennial CEN NSW/ACT State Conference @ Nepean Christian School. Share ideas and be inspired and equipped!
Day 1: 9.45am - 4.00pm
Conference dinner (at capacity, limited to 150 people) 6.30pm - 9.00pm
Day 2: 8.30am - 2.30pm
COST: $95ppn for the 2 day conference
This state conference offers delegates the opportunity to choose from the following 2-day strands. Each strand will accrue 6 hours of NESA accredited Professional Development at Proficient level.
- Community Engagement: Admin strand, Community – Connection
- Enrichment: Potential to Performance: Strategies for teaching High Potential learners
- Equipped to Lead: Principal and Senior Executive Training
- In the Zone: the differentiated classroom
- Inclusive Education
- Innovative Pedagogy: Can you REALLY engage every student?
- Pastoral Care: Who Cares?
- STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Transformation within the classroom
- Worldview Assumptions in Education (Postgraduate study intensive)
- Reflective Teaching Practices (Postgraduate study intensive)
Click here for a more detailed outline of the workshops.
ACCOMMODATION: For the event, we ask that delegates arrange their accommodation. Click here for a suggestion of some local options.
Please register as an individual or group below
|Event date||20-07-2017 9:45 am|
|Event End Date||21-07-2017 2:30 pm|
|Cut off date||23-06-2017 4:00 pm|
|Location||Nepean Christian School|