French Specialist Teacher
Heathdale Christian College
Heathdale Christian College is a multi-denominational co-educational College in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, which has been partnering with parents for 35 years by providing excellent Christian Education. With two campuses and enrolment base of 1,500 students in Kindergarten to Year 12 (Werribee) and Prep to Year 6 (Melton), we continue to grow. Both sites are within easy access of each other and the Melbourne CBD.
Successful applicants will be able to identify with the Christian foundations, Christian ethos and Christian practice of the College. Heathdale Christian College is committed to promoting and protecting, at all times, the best interest of children involved in its programs. Heathdale Christian College has developed and implemented a Child Protection Policy as well as established a code of conduct for all employees, volunteers and contractors working with our students.
Heathdale Christian College is currently recruiting a new position of French Teacher to commence Term 2, 2019.
This is an exciting position to join our College in the Language other than English department. This position will teacher our students in Primary and lower Secondary at Werribee and Melton Campuses.
- Permanent part time (.6FTE)
- Professional Development is encouraged
- Work in a caring and professional environment
This position requires both Primary and Secondary Teachers to have the ability to effectively teach, engage and educate young people in the specialist areas of French. Our Christ-centred education is paramount to growing our vision of the College and providing a deep and rich learning experience for our students.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate or have:
- Minimum Degree in Education with experience in teaching Primary and/or Secondary Language of French
- Preferable completed AIM program for teaching French
- Valid VIT registration
- Strong verbal and written communication skillset
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Position Close: 5pm, Friday 1 March 2019.
How to Apply:
To ensure success with your application, please submit:
- cover letter;
- resume; and,
- relevant application pack, includes a position description, can be downloaded via our website https://www.heathdale.vic.edu.au/employment/
Submit completed applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org
15 April 2019 12:00 am
01 March 2019 12:00 am
Werribee and Melton VIC