Principal – Secondary
Heathdale Christian College
Principal – Secondary, at the Werribee Campus
The Executive Principal of Heathdale Christian College (located in south-west Melbourne) is calling for “Expressions of Interest” from experienced Christian educators for the newly created leadership position of Principal – Secondary at the Werribee Campus.
Heathdale Christian College is a large, well established and highly regarded school operating over two campuses at Werribee and Melton. The main campus of more than 1500 students from Kinder to Year 12 is situated at Werribee, in an area that has a growing multi-cultural population. The Secondary section of the campus has a student population of 750 currently and this number is expected to rise to 900 within a relatively short period of time. The school is looking for a dynamic, relational, collegial and visionary leader to lead the Secondary community at Werribee under the strategic leadership of the Executive Principal.
No later than 1 January 2020, but an earlier starting date in 2019 would be welcome.
The Principal - Secondary at Werribee is directly responsible to the Executive Principal of Heathdale Christian College, Ross Grace, and is a member of the Executive Principal’s senior leadership team.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate in their expression of interest that he or she is:
- A committed and active follower of Jesus Christ.
- A visionary leader with a heart for and an understanding of Christian Education.
- An experienced and successful leader, preferably in a Christian environment
- A relational leader with team building and mentoring skills.
- A culture builder within the school and the wider community.
- A very capable educational practitioner with a strong focus on teaching and learning
- A competent administrator in areas such as budgeting, staffing, planning and policy.
Click here for the Position Description
Please send an “Expression of Interest” - including a resume, reflections on the demonstrated requirements as noted above and the names of three referees (two professional, one pastoral) to the Christian Education National (CEN) Consultant assisting Heathdale Christian College, through the CEN administrator: email@example.com
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 1 March, 2019.
01 January 2020 12:00 am
Yvonne Bradley (CEN Consultant)
02 4773 5835
01 March 2019 12:00 am