TWO HEAD OF FACULTY POSITIONS - Head of English & Head of Information Technology (Full time)
St Andrews Christian College VIC
Want to belong to a dynamic team, committed to impacting young lives for Christ in the context of providing an excellent education?
St Andrews Christian College (Prep – Year 12), located in Wantirna South, Melbourne, is seeking committed and suitably qualified teachers for two Head of Faculty positions - English and Information Technology for our growing school in 2018.
HEAD OF ENGLISH (Full time)
This position entails leadership and oversight of English in the College. It also involves teaching VCE and Secondary English classes. The applicant may also have responsibility for the pastoral care of a Secondary class. Please refer to the Position Description for full position requirements.
Head of English position description - see our website.
HEAD OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (Full time)
This position entails leadership and oversight of Information Technology across the College. The applicant may also have responsibility for the pastoral care of a Secondary class. Please refer to the Position Description for full position requirements.
Head of Information Technology position description - see our website.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
1. The knowledge and ability (or preparedness to learn) to teach in both content and pedagogy from a Christian perspective and biblical worldview.
2. Be an active member of a church, and have a Christian faith which will enable you to actively support the College Mission and Statement of Faith.
3. Be an energetic, highly motivated teacher, willing and able to take initiative and accept responsibility.
4. Be an excellent classroom practitioner, who is passionate about their subject and able to build a culture of success and enjoyment in their subject.
5. Maintain pastoral oversight of the students in the College.
6. Be able and willing to work as a member of a team, dedicated to supporting Christian families in their God given task of nurturing their children in the Christian faith.
7. Have appropriate teaching qualifications/VIT Registration and relevant teaching experience.
8. Be willing to participate in extra curricula activities/camps which may involve after school, or weekend commitments.
Applications should include:
- A covering letter
- Outline suitability for the position according to the Key Selection Criteria
- Completed Application Form from the College website at www.standrews.vic.edu.au
- Current CV
- Evidence of VIT Registration.
02 October 2017 12:00 am
03 8847 8300
Wantirna South, Victoria
|St Andrews-Head of Faculty Positions 02.10.17.pdf|