Wycliffe Christian School NSW
Wycliffe Christian School
Blue Mountains, NSW
The Board of Wycliffe Christian School is calling for “Expressions of Interest” from experienced and talented Christian educators for the position of Principal.
Wycliffe Christian School is a well-established, independent, co-educational, Pre-school – Year 12 school of around 420 students. It is situated in the magnificent Blue Mountains, 70 kms from the CBD of Sydney NSW. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a strong Christian educational community into a new phase of development.
Wycliffe Christian School is a member of Christian Education National (CEN), an Australia-wide group of more than 85 schools where parents and teachers work in collaboration to prepare their children to serve God and their neighbours in the world, according to the gifts God has given them.
It is expected that the new Principal will commence in January 2018.
The successful applicant will be required to lead a high quality educational community that in all elements of its practice reflects a Biblical worldview, encourages students in wisdom and discernment, nurtures their faith and enables their thoughtful and responsible service in the world.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate in their expression of interest that he or she is:
- A committed follower of Jesus Christ.
- A visionary leader with a heart for and an understanding of Christian Education.
- Committed to building and sustaining academic excellence and educational ‘best practice’
- An experienced and successful leader
- A relational leader with team building and mentoring skills.
- A culture builder within the school and the wider community.
- A competent, professional manager in areas such as finance, staffing, planning and policy.
Please send an “Expression of Interest” - including a resume, reflections on the demonstrated requirements as noted above and the names of three referees (two professional, one pastoral) to the consultant assisting the Board, Yvonne Bradley, c/- email@example.com by close of business, Monday 29 May 2017.
Click here for position description.
01 January 2018 12:00 am
29 May 2017 12:00 am
Yvonne Bradley - CEN Consultant